এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: A PLATFORM NGO COORDINATOR – BANGLADESH
Company: Action Contre la Faim
Job description: VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
The NGO Platform Coordinator provides core support to the Platform and manages the Secretariat with the objective of advancing Platform initiatives and activities, developing common positioning on key humanitarian issues, representing members internally and externally, and furthering advocacy with key donors, UN agencies and Government Representatives. The Coordinator works in close collaboration with the Steering Committee.
More precisely you will:
- Be the custodian of the NGO Platform Statutes of Operation and its key functions agreed with NGO Platform members and the Steering Committee
- Have effective cooperation with all relevant NGOs, UN, Government and donor coordination groups
- Facilitate NGOs to develop a voice and stand on issues affecting local, national and international NGOs working in the Response
- Liaise with operational coordination mechanisms at Cox’s Bazar and Dhaka level, Government representatives, donors and other external actors
- Promote partnership strategies between International, National and Local NGOs and mobilising support to build a partnership approach for the overall response, including fundraising for and contracting consultants to further the work on this
- Lead in negotiations with key stakeholders on key issues directly affecting refugees, host communities and NGO work in the Response with the support of Advocacy & Policy Coordinator, including ensuring the development of key messages and advocacy related publications
- Support development of an advocacy strategy for the NGO Platform in collaboration with the Information management
- Ensure relevant information is shared with the NGO community – the Coordinator is responsible for the correctness of information shared, upholding the principle of neutrality in all correspondence
- You hold a Bachelor’s/ Masters’ degree in international relations, management, human rights, social science or related field or equivalent
- You have at least three years’ experience at senior management level in NGO humanitarian response, six years’ total experience in humanitarian response
- You have experienced with conflict related displacement and refugee situations
- You have experience with both IASC cluster system and refugee coordination model
- You are a good communicator and proven diplomacy with all types of stakeholders
- You have excellent coordination skills
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You have experience in humanitarian advocacy
- You have Experience in NGO coordination
VOS CONDITIONS D’EMPLOI
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
Conditions for French Contract:
- Monthly gross salary from 2 735 to 3 185 EUR upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: 226 EUR + 346 EUR net per month, field paid.
- 150EUR of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
- 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation: * Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR: * 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- 20 RnR per year.
- 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference (Thailand)
Training: * Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year.
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 05 May 2021 22:38:59 GMT