চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Academic Program Officer (APO)
Job description: Job Context
- Department/Faculty: EEE/CSE/ELL/Pharmacy/Biochemistry & Biotechnology/FBA at USTC
- Location: Office of the respective Chairman/Head/Dean of the Department/Faculty at USTC
- Purpose of the job: The applicant will form part of the Departmental/Faculty Office team, taking responsibility for aspects of academic administrative support as specified in the “JOB RESPONCIBILTIES OF APO” for the BA/MA, BBA/MBA, BSc/MSc in Engineering/Science/Technology/Pharmacy regular and evening academic programs and admissions, ensuring that services are efficient, effective, and adapt to changing circumstances. The applicant will also coordinate and demonstrate or assist in the Lab Practical/Computer Practical Classes as part of Academic programs of the Departments/Faculties.
- The applicant will work together, developing common systems and processes, standardized on the best practice and ensuring that the University regulations and procedures are adhered to as per the Private University Act 2010.
- The applicant will also be in regular communication with the students (maintaining matters of confidentiality) and potential students. So the applicant will need to have excellent organizational skills, demonstrate good use of initiative, and be able to interpret and apply complex information.
- A. For New Intake Students of the Department/Faculty
- · Preparation and distribution of Admission Advertisement materials of respective department/Faculty in consultation with Central Admission Committee + Registrar+ Admission Office + IT section + Head/Chairman/Dean of the concerned Department/Faculty
- Arrangement of Admission Fair of respective department/Faculty in consultation with Central Admission Committee + Registrar+ Admission Office + IT section
- Daily close interaction with the Admission Office on admission issues
- Arrangement of Admission Test & publication of results and dissemination of such to the admission seekers in consultation with the Head/Chairman/Dean of the Department/Faculty.
- Admission of students with full seat capacity in the respective department.
- · Preparation of Students Database including, name, address, NID, Roll, certificates, Admission fees paid etc.
- Course Registration + Course Fees Paid + Announcement of Orientation + Class Start + Preparation of Class Room
- Declaration & Display of Academic Calendar + Class Routine
- Orientation Program of Fresh students
- B. For Existing students of the Department/Faculty
- Declaration and display of Academic Calendar of each batch
- Declaration and display of Class Routine of each batch
- Preparation of classroom with all audio/video facilities + Classroom + Lab records
- Preparation of Lab with all equipment facilities
- Preservation of verified Teachers record details from HR department
- Preservation of Academic Ordinance + Examination Rules of the respective department
- Total Course list of degree + Semester/year-wise course list
- Declaration & Display of Academic Calendar + Class Routine of each batch separately
- Declaration & Display of Online Class Routine of each batch separately
- Collection of Class attendance + Face-to-face + hardcopy + Online + Screenshot records
- Collection, documentation, and preservation of Lecture plans of all courses + provision of all test/quiz/midterm/final exam
- Collection, documentation & preservation of Lecture Notes of all courses from the course teachers
- Collection of all Class test marks and midterm marks before year/semester ends
- Conduction of Midterm Exam and Result
- Conduction of Lab Classes and documentation of Lab Manuals as Lab Demonstrator/Lab Assistant
- Conduction of Computer Lab Practical classes as Lab Demonstrator/Lab Assistant
- Declaration of Exam Routine and conduction of Exam and publication of results from COE
- Records of Examination Committees and Examination Results
- C. Course Completion & Fees paid
- Batch-wise Student course completion update
- Batch-wise student paid fee records and verified documents from Accounts
- D. Extra-curricula Activities
- All extra-curricular/co-curricular activities must be coordinated with the CA, CR, Proctorial Committee, Head and SWA
- Study tour/industrial visit/attachment
- All disciplinary matters must be coordinated through CA, Assistant Proctor, Head and Proctorial Body
- E. National/International Collaboration
- All correspondence at home and abroad in consultation with Head.
- Visiting professor lectureship/Industrial talk schedule
- Industry Advisory Panel meeting schedule
- F. Salary/remuneration/Leave of Teachers/Staff
- All leave of teacher and staff with Head, Registrar, HR sections
- All Matters related to salary/remuneration of teachers/staffs
- All updates of teachers and staff with HR section
- G. Maintenance of Properties
- Maintenance and cleanness of department protecting the properties
- Security system
- Maintaining Discipline
- Repair of things, equipment, and materials.
- Professional experience including minimum 1-3 years in Academic office management.
- Professional experience on Lab demonstration/Computer Lab class demonstration
- Well-developed oral and written ability in Bangla and English.
- Advanced drafting, proofreading and editing skills with all latest software.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and cover new roles/requirements at short notice.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Reliable with patience and professionalism.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.