এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accountability Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Type of contract: Fixed Term
- Contracted hours:35
- Contract length:1 Year (with possibilities of extension)
- Role purpose:
- Under the guidance of the Programme Accountability Advisor/Regional Accountability Officer, the Accountability Officer will support the implementation of CAID’s accountability system in humanitarian response programme of CAID.
- Key outcomes:
- Maintenance and smooth operation of an effective and efficient project-wide accountability system in humanitarian response programme of CAID.
- Technical support to CAID volunteers, Community Mobilisers, CAID staff and partner staff across the response to ensure accountability is integrated into all programming and contributes towards CAID meeting Core Humanitarian Standards’ commitments related to accountability.
- Lessons and processes are effectively documented and disseminated to ensure institutional learning within CAID, as well as programmatic adaptations to suit the needs and context of the wider response
- Roll out accountability across different projects of CAID and ensure Programme Quality across different project activities.
- Linkages are established and maintained with other humanitarian responders to ensure accountability is integrated with referral mechanisms, particularly for protection issues
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related field
- At least 3 year(s)
- Knowledge of and experience in communicating with communities/ accountability
- Clear understanding of the Core Humanitarian Standards
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to work independently with minimum support/ supervision.
- Experience in coordination of activities
- At least three years’ experience working with an NGO and/or INGO
- Understanding of humanitarian standards and principles
- Knowledge of different donor’s accountability procedures
- Strong communication skills across ethnicities and gender
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to gender equality
- Fluency in Bangla
- Advanced degree in related field
- Demonstrated specialization in communicating with communities
- Knowledge of a local dialect
- T14,28,504 gross per annum
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 03:52:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!