এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accountant
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a dynamic and result oriented professionals to join in our Accounts team to support continuous business growth.
- The duties and responsibilities of the Manager (Accounts) are as follows:
- Responsible for Preparation of consolidated financial statements (monthly, quarterly & yearly) according to BAS/IAS.
- Responsible for Preparation of necessary documentation/reports on FD-2, FD-6 and FD -7.
- Develop financial statements for NGO Affair’s Bureau and local administration.
- To prepare & maintain vouchers for all transactions with proper support and a good filing system.
- To Prepare all kinds of vouchers such as – Cash Disbursement Voucher, Journal Voucher, Cash Receipt Voucher, etc.
- Maintain all accounts related books and documents
- Responsible for overall Inventory management and monitoring Project overhead expenses.
- Liaison with Bank, NGO Affair’s Bureau, and other financial institutions.
- Responsible for budget preparation, execution, and keeping budgetary control.
- Develop TOR for the internal and external audits.
- Ensure the preparation of return statement and submit to TAX & VAT office as per rules.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounts department.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Contribute to the development of finance staff of the organization
- Other jobs are assigned by the management from time to time.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Skills Required: Computer skill, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should be self-motivated, dynamic leadership, negotiation, energetic & capable to work under pressure. In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts & Finance, VAT, Audit & Tax related jobs.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 02:16:22 GMT