এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accounts & Admin Officer, BIeNGS Project
Job description: Job Context
Unnayan Sangha (US) is a non-government, non-political and non-profitable organization working since 1980 to serve the socio-economically disadvantaged people for their socioeconomic development expecting their better and prosperous life. The organization is going to implement European Union (EU) funded “Bangladesh Initiative to Enhance Nutrition Security and Governance (BIeNGS)” Project in Jamalpur and Sherpur districts in partnership with World Vision. For implementing project, the organization is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the post Accounts & Admin Officer.
- Monitor and control financial activities of projects.
- Apply VAT and TAX on all payment according to national rules.
- Activities assigned on project document.
- Any other activities assigned by the management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting.
- BA in Accounting or Finance with 4 years experiences or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Accounting or Finance with 6 years relevant experience.
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance/ Accounts * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Basic knowledge and skills in accounting.
- Ability to maintain accounts with all other related books and documents.
- Skills on payment and transaction, calculation of VAT and tax as per government circular and budgetary controlling.
- Competent to manage store.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing reports both in English and Bangla.
- Competent in the use of computer and internet browsing.
- Good in time management and organizational development.
- Understand development issues.
- Training and Facilitation skills.
- As per project budget.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Sherpur, Mymensingh – Jamalpur, Mymensingh
Job date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 06:47:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!