এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accounts cum Logistic Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and preserve of different kinds of account related documents and Maintain financial records;
- Prepare all kinds of Voucher and posting in software;
- Update cash book, ledger and reconcile with bank statement;
- Check and verify all kinds of bills before payment;
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role;
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices;
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources;
- Prepare Vat & Tax document and deposit to the bank in time;
- Prepare and follow FD-6 guide line with approved budget and donor requirement;
- Produce financial report i.e. monthly, weekly, quarterly, annually and need-based;
- Assist to prepare organization annual budget;
- Prepare procurement plan in coordination with central management to support in quality and timely procurement;
- Assist to develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations;
- Assist to develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans;
- Assist to develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of the organization;
- Coordinate logistics support to management;
- Ensure logistics requirements take gender-specific needs into consideration;
- Prepare reports on material and various operational logistics problems;
- Active participation in any other job assigned by the management.
- Post Graduate degree in Accounting/Finance/Management.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Administration, Logistics * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 30 years
- Should have skills in financial and Management report preparation;
- Should have experience of preparing FD-6 for fund release from NGO Affairs Bureau;
- Good skill in MS-Word, MS-Excel and E-mail correspondence.
Tk. 29875 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity, Bengali New Year’s allowance ( Boishakhi Vata).
Expected salary: 29875 per month
Location: Pirojpur, Barisal
Job date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 04:36:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!