খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accounts Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Job Duration: 1st February 2021 to continue
- Job Location : Ashroy Foundation Head office, Khulna
- Job Purpose: To provide a proactive, efficient and effective financial management service to the program within the organization and ensure financial systems and procedures are working efficiently and effectively, and that they are being adhered to. To prepare and monitor budget, ensure financial records are properly maintained, meeting the NGO`s, donor`s and Government`s compliance and supporting the development of the organization`s capacity to meet financial standards and accountability.
- Ensure and up to date books of accounts and monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare relevant voucher and ensure all payments process.
- Ensure staff payroll in timely manner.
- Prepare budgets and capacity building to concern associate partners.
- Budget tracking, expenditure monitoring, expenditure forecasting and timely financial reporting.
- Ensure up to date all program assets, registers etc.
- Ensure that the finance system follows Internationally agreed accounting standard
- Ensure that emergency finance preparedness is in place for the organisation in close coordination with the concern manager and senior management of the organisation
- Maintain Tax & VAT data base as per requirement of NGOAB/Govt.
- Ensure donor and Govt (NGOAB, Tax &Vat) compliance are met in financial record and reporting
- Monitoring of expenditures to ensure proper utilization and charging of expenditures: Monitor expenditures using Budget Expenditure Summary (BES) on monthly quarterly and annual basis, Ensure that the expenditures done as per plan, Ensure that charging is done as per budget line item.
- Ensure that payment to the vendors is made upon deduction of VAT/Taxes as per government policy, Ensure that the items are stored and entered into the stock register as per policy
- Tracking of fund status and ensuring timely fund request. :-Track the expenditures as per line item, Support management to keep the expenditure within budget by providing trend of line item wise expenditures, Maintain the all kinds of liaison & transaction with bank
- Produce draft accounts and prepare books and documentation for the auditors.
- Prepare organisation finance system and procedure
- Masters in Commerce (Major in Accounting/Finance/Management).
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- At least 5-7 years working experience in financial management of donor and Govt. funded project/program.
- Proven skill in financial management, GAAP,VAT,Tax etc.
- Skilled in budgeting, budget monitoring and review of program expenses.
- Proficiency in computer, Microsoft office programs (Word, excel, PowerPoint),software skill and email communication are essential.
- Good administrative and leadership skills, ability to work in a team, participatory planning, good interpersonal skill, organizing and problem solving abilities and good skill in Office Management and staff supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Sound and prompt in different program reporting as well as reconciliation of Financial Report against program achievement.
- Clear concept on different procurement/payment procedure specially PPR
- Facilitation of Internal and external audit.
- Skills in logistic supports and inventory management.
- Tk. 34000 – 45000 (Monthly)
- Depend on skill of candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per budget provision and organizational policies.
Expected salary: 34000 – 45000 per month
Job date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 02:46:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!