এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accounts Officer
Job description: Job Context
- With the support from Muslim Aid, UK, SHEBA MANAB KALLYAN KENDRA -SMKK is a non-profit, non-political voluntary development organization, established in January 1996 is going to implement a Rohingya Response Project Titled “Emergency Response to COVID-19 for Rohingya Refugee and Host Communities of Ukhia, Cox`s Bazar” in Ukhiya Upazilla under Cox`s Bazar district.. The project duration is initial six months (September 2020 to February 2020) and highly possibly to extension for another 6 months. Therefore, SMKK invites application for the following position from qualified candidates for this project.
- Job Nature: Contractual for 6 months with possibility of further extension
- Responsible for project accounts keeping and store management.
- Preserve all accounts and logistic related documents.
- Maintain daily accounts and ledger of the project.
- Prepare monthly financial and logistic report.
- Ensure implementation of VAT and Tax as per NBR policy.
- Ensure proper maintenance of project store.
- Assist PM in project financial management.
- Ensure proper maintenance of SMKK financial policy.
- Do any other job assigned by the authority
- Masters in Accounting from recognized University with at least two years relevant experience in NGO
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Strong understanding of Humanitarian assistance in emergencies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different government structure
- Ability to communicate with people from different cultures and time zones.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, including Word and Power Point
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Monthly Tk. 30,000
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per project provision
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 04:43:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!