এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Admin and Accounts Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
Availability : Must be willing to join in the 1st week of January`2021.
- Maintaining office, ensure office supplies and material supplies in the field
- Recruitment job responsibilities making for the staff done according to approve by the ED
- Maintain personal files of project staffs, update with different documents and agreements
- Official dealings communication with project staffs and the organization, regular update to PM.
- Progress review and update PM to take necessary initiatives to comply with the output and objectives
- Material requisition collection, quotation collection, issue PO, received mat. and distribution
- Maintaining cash book, ledger, bank book, staff salary register, advance register, stock register etc.
- Prepare vouchers, checking bills, bank transaction and bank reconciliation and made payment on time.
- Maintain project inventory, handle petty cash, deduction of VAT & Tax as per govt. rule.
- Conduct internal audits and assist external audits, ensure financial compliance in line with donor agency and following organization’s financial guidelines. Response queries of auditor and donor.
- Support to prepare detail budget of each activity/event and necessary modification of project budget.
- Prepare periodic financial report statements & fund request and submit to proper authority timely
- Liaison with head office and donor finance and admin department for taking necessary support.
- Ensure best use of project resources, maintain budget & exp. file, deed agreement & policy files.
- Ensure all procurement including training, materials, construction and renovation work.
- Ensure protection and safeguarding for the children and youth specially girls in the project schools and communities. Report any violation of child rights and sexual harassment.
- Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Candidates should have minimum 3-5 years working experience in relevant position on NGO or Development Sector.
- Must be target oriented, able to fulfill responsibilities and follow organizational policies.
- Should be sincere, honest, transparent, friendly & responsive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player with good presentation skill.
- Should have positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain self-composure in a high pressure work place.
- Agreed and Strictly follow organizational policies.
- Supportive and gender friendly behavior
Tk. 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per project, budget and organization policy.
Expected salary: 35000 per month
Job date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 01:31:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!