খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Admin and Finance Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is implementing the USAID/Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity (BNA) Project supported by Abt Associates. To ensure the quality implementation of the project, JCF is inviting applications to recruit project staff from qualified candidates.
- Project: USAID/Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity (BNA) Project
- Primary Responsibilities:
- To supervise all aspects of the accounting functions and maintain accounting records of the project accordingly.
- To update ledgers on a regular basis.
- To ensure that all financial records are maintained according to audit standards, including bank receipts, disbursement registers, invoices, bank statements, advance for Day-to-Day expenses, stock registers, etc.
- To ensure that bank statements are reconciled each month.
- To prepare Grants Financial Report including invoice and advance request on monthly basis, get it signed by the appropriate authority and properly to send to the Finance Division of the donor in time.
- To respond to audit comments and implementing the Audit recommendation through the Corrective Action Plan (CAP).
- To prepare a budget, keeping track of revenue generation funds,s and generate reports.
- To analyze expenditure level compared with the budget on a monthly basis (Monthly Budget vs. Actual reports of Program Expenditure.).
- To prepare budget variance report on a monthly basis, providing suggestions and action points based on necessary sharing and forward it to the proper authority accordingly.
- To disburse funds to the Upazila cost centers as per plan.
- Secondary Responsibilities:
- To Issue advance for regular expenditures and review advance vouchers.
- To review the monthly payroll and take proactive measures to pay out the share cost.
- To ensure timely procurement of all goods and services.
- To ensure proper recording of Fixed Assets and Annual inventory in compliance with the donor requirements.
- To assist Admin and Logistic Officer in maintaining books of accounts and records and properly orient and support them in ensuring in this regard.
- To keep in contact with Donor Grants Management Section and respond to them immediately if they need any information.
- To carry out other project-related duties as and when assigned by the supervisor.
- Masters in Accounting/Finance, CACC will be preferred.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience providing financial and administration on similar projects and activities is required.
- Good skill in report writing in English and Bengali.
- Basic computer skills on MS-Office.
- Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
- Consolidated Tk. 60,000/- per month and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Job date: Mon, 10 May 2021 02:52:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!