এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Admin and Logistic Officer
Job description: Job Context
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is going to implement the Out of School Children Education Program, supported by the Bureau of Non-Formal Education (BNFE), Bangladesh. JCF is inviting applications for the position of Admin and Logistic Officer from competent candidates.
- Assist to implement financial policies, procedures, and requirements and ensure all financial activities are in accordance with organization and donor guidelines.
- To preparing vouchers, checking bills.
- To record keeping of all invoices and other bills, staff advance, etc. and cross-check for quality ensuring
- To checking petty cash expenses, daily cash count sheet, and petty cash reimbursement
- To purchasing all kinds of stationeries for this section and keeping a stock register.
- To maintain and preserve books of accounts such as Cash Book/ Fixed Assets Register/General and subsidiary ledger/ Cheque issue register.
- To provide other financial support required during the program implementation.
- To ensure the internal financial audit especially at the field level.
- To ensure proper inventory of resources at the field level.
- To assist Liaison and correspondence with various Banks. The organization, NGO, and other offices.
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Commerce
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age at least 21 years
- 1 year of relevant experience. Experience in the NGO sectors is necessary.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in English both oral and written are essential.
- Tk. 15,000/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the program
Location: Kushtia, Khulna
Job date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:09:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!