এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Admin & Finance Officer (f/m)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Main responsibility: ensures quality financial data management, supports financial reporting, supports administrative processes including human resources management.
- For 40 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organisation committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies. MdM currently works in more than 35 countries across all continents where it focuses on 5 priority areas: emergency and crisis, sexual and reproductive health, harm reduction, migrants and displaced populations (health rights), health and environment.
- In Bangladesh, MdM has been responding in the Rohingya crises and in the host community of Cox’s Bazar since 2019. The role of Finance and Administrative Officer will sit within the Medecins du Monde structure, working across the multiple MdM chapters present in Bangladesh in order to facilitate financial and administrative support across different chapters.
- TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the supervision of the Logistics and Administrative Coordinator, the Administrative and Financial Officer (f/m) will cover the following responsibilities:
- Financial, accounting and budget management processes
- Manage Accountancy whilst respecting MdM accountancy procedures, tools and software.
- Support budget follow-up of MdM projects, and proper supporting documents.
- Support appropriate implementation of financial procedures and regulations for organizational, donor and statutory compliance
- Perform the preparatory process and data collection for audits
- Ensure the tasks above in coordination with implementing partners as a first point of call for partner financial reports revision
- Responsible for the proper filing and archiving of financial/administrative documents
- Support the Log/Admin Coordinator in the development of the reference budget and in the construction of the annual budgetary frame
- Manage cash flow (bank account, safe, cash box, advances etc.) using MdM procedures and tools
- Perform all Tax & VAT related work, such as calculation, deduction, and deposit to bank, in accordance with national legislation.
- Responsible for the safety and security of the cash in their possession and making regular counts to detect any discrepancies with the SAGA balance.
- Support human resource management –
- Ensure the compliance with legal context and the implementation of MdM HR policy for the national staff
- Ensure that every staff contract respects MdM internal procedures, are up to date and archived
- Follow up on the recruitment/renewal procedures and assist with establishment of the contract for national staff;
- cover the assigned administrative tasks related to human resources management in MdM programme
- follow up on timely contracting and other HR procedures with implementing partners
- Administrative support-
- Follow up on and communicate changes in applicable tax and legal laws to the supervisor
- Support purchase processes in coordination with the supervisor and/or office logistics
- Support the Logistics and Admin Coordinator in diverse administrative procedures, and registrations and submissions
- Reporting to the Logistics and Admin Coordinator on a periodic basis
- Participate in team meetings and any other meetings as required by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- CPA/CA certification would be a distinct advantage
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least three (3) year working experience in a similar role with INGOs/NGOs and/or private corporations
- Proven track record in financial reporting for humanitarian donors
- Previous experience with audits (internal and external)
- Skills and qualities required
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes
- Clear understanding of Vat and Tax Laws in the country
- Familiar with the concept of FDs under the NGO Affairs Bureau documentations and regulations
- Financial reporting for humanitarian donors
- Administrative management including procurement and inventory control
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Experience with SAGA software is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- English – fluent, Bangla – fluent
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 04:00:29 GMT