চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Admin Manager
Job description: Job Context
The Company will hire an enthusiastic and responsible person who is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Develop, establish and implement a framework of organizational development process, policy & procedure.
- Carryout necessary paper works in the office for record keeping, correspondences and updating related files and arranges timely submission of Govt. returns and payment of all bills and Govt. dues like telephone, electricity, water, gas, postal, Stationery item, Photocopy, document mailing, buyer entertainment etc. and maintain proper records thereof.
- Undertake routine visits to the factory floors and premises to ensure good housekeeping and maintenance of hygiene.
- Establish human capital metrics and measurements including tracking, analysis and reporting on all
- Ensure overall security system of the Factory and Head Office of the group and getting weekly confidential report from unit security I/C for onward discussion with the management regarding loophole if any.
- Ensure transportation management (Scheduling, tracking, maintenance & documentation) and submit report to the management on monthly basis.
- Maintain statutory affairs like Factory license, Fire license, Environment license, Trade license, BSTI, BGMEA, PDB/REB/DESA, WASA, T&T, City Corporation, Police, RAB, Industrial police, provide furniture/office equipment, etc.
- Proactive & professional handling of crisis situation like accident, Fire incident, theft issue etc.
- Providing logistic support for smooth execution of operation required by any department of Factory /Head office.
- Manage any kind of undesirable situation that require administrative support.
- Other task and responsibilities, as assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Microsoft Office, Garments Factory Admin.
- Sound knowledge about BD Labor Law-2006 and Rules-2015
- Should be well-behaved, honest and able to work timely.
- Should have strong leadership and team management skill
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.