চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Admission Officer
Job description: Job Context
- The duties are not exhaustive and may be varied from time to time as dictated by the
- changing needs of Student Connect. The post holder will be expected to undertake other
- duties as appropriate and as requested by his/her manager. These duties are a guide to the
- work that the post holder will be required to, and they may change (within reasonable limits)
- to reflect the changing needs of a dynamic higher education industry. As the needs of the
- Company change so the above job profile may be adjusted accordingly.
- • Work proactively to build strong working relationships with all colleagues and universities to ensure that they receive an admissions service that meets their needs, whilst taking into consideration the resources available;
- • Through the team leaders, monitor the provision of a customer focused service to applicants and enquirers, ensuring a prompt processing of applications and queries, meeting agreed turnaround times and maintaining an efficient operation at all times;
- • Provide support and training in key admissions processes for Admissions and support to prospective applicants.
- • Make decisions on complex non-standard applications and queries relating to entry requirements into universities.
- • Undertake research annually to ensure guidelines on qualification equivalencies are maintained and accurate;
- • Monitor and report on sector developments in admissions policies to enable Student Connect to anticipate change and plan their response;
- • Create a culture of continuous improvement; Take a leading role in projects relating to admissions or applicant services, as required by the management; Undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the grade of the post.
- • Admissions Officer Reports to Branch Manager
- • Monitoring turnaround times and ensuring departments are meeting service level agreements, where these exist;
- • Manage the confirmation and clearing process; Represent Student Connect at information events which may include writing and delivering presentations and participation in public discussions;
- • Support the Head of Admissions in monitoring the efficiency of central processes and identifying ways in which the system can be made to work to the best advantage of applicants and departments;
- • Deputise for the Head of Admissions as required; Ensure systems are in place to prevent fraud and to deal with criminal convictions and alert the Director of Operations of any fraudulent applications or serious criminal convictions;
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Creative writing, Customer Relation, Doubts and Question Handling, Education Counseling, Fluent In English, good communication skill, Interpersonal Skills
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Education Administration/ Management, Excellent communication skills in English, IELTS, International counselling, O level, Professional writing, Student Counseling, Time Management skills, Uk Education Consultancy, Uk Student visa Processing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Consulting Firms, Immigration & Education Consultancy Service, Immigration/Visa Processing, Overseas Companies * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 21 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Will be discussed during the interview.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.