এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Advisor II – Quality of Care – Essential Healthcare for the Disadvantaged (EHD) in Bangladesh Project
Job description: Job Context
- The Advisor – Quality of Care (Advisor II) will collaborate with other Health Systems staff, local health and FP officials and partner NGO to strengthen the essential health car services in the health facilities in sustainable approaches; the advisor will be responsible to demonstrate leadership in ensuring the quality of EHD interventions at the clinical and service delivery levels. This position will also support the project to provide consistent high-quality care, which will strengthen sustainability and contribute to the national sexual and reproductive health. The QoC Advisor will facilitate the process to improves MNCH, MR/PAC and FP service delivery in the project supported facilities through facility upgrades, provider trainings, and trainee mentorship. The position collaborates with other staff to develop technical studies, conducts facility and provider-based supportive supervision, ensures necessary supplies are available to provide services at facility level, ensures data is collected from all intervention facilities and trainings, analyzes data, and develops reports.
- The Advisor – Quality of Care will be stationed in Dhaka and will require frequent field trip and will be responsible for facilitating quality improvement initiative to improve delivery of high-quality Essential Health Care Services from project supported health facilities.
- Lead the development and rollout of the Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement (QA/QI) framework, inline with MOH&FW’s policy, strategy, standards and tools in collaboration with Ipas teams, covering the essential health interventions in health facilities.
- Supports to functionalize the district, upazila and facility QA teams of DGHS and DGFP to implement functional Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) systems and to ensure the project is effectively leveraging opportunities to support project goal, outcomes and outputs.
- Support and technical assistance to local health and FP officials to establish accountability mechanisms for systematic and timely quality assurance including a system for regular collection of feedback from clients on the quality of care they received, thereby ensuring adherence to established SRH and MNCH standards and practices.
- Support to ensure quality of trainings and service readiness and work with the RM&E partner and Ipas team to develop a set of core indicators and a system for the monitoring and evaluation of QI/QA interventions.
- Demonstrates evidence-based care that improves SRH and MNCAH outcomes, respecting the rights, needs and preferences of women and girls.
- Lead documentation and dissemination of evidence-based success stories in QI/QA for global and organization-wide learning, advocacy and increased visibility of the project and Ipas.
- Participates in the development of training needs, agendas, and presentations for trainings on Essential Health Care Services including MR/PAC and FP, selecting trainers and facilities, and conducting trainings
- Supports quality improvement including respectful care and infection prevention & control; organizes facility assessment and upgrades by providing trainings, mentorship programs, and data collection.
- Ensure facilities have the required equipment’s and commodities to offer high quality Essential health services including MNCH, MR/PAC and contraceptive services.
- Prepares reports/documents of project progress for the project and as per donor requirement.
- Maintain regular and ongoing communication with technical and program unit staff in Ipas headquarters office and concerned program division of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh
- Collaborate with other Ipas units and country programs to achieve overall organizational objectives.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- MBBS or equivalent degree and Master’s in Public Health, or Population Science or relevant subjects
- At least 8 year(s)
- Internal & External Customers/Suppliers as well as Third Parties
- Health Systems Unit of Ipas Bangladesh
- Other units of Ipas Bangladesh
- GOB counter parts – both DGHS and DGFP
- Consortium Partner NGOs
- Local Government Bodies in Project Areas
- Qualifications and Experience
- At least 8 years of progressively responsible experience in SRH, MNCH, health systems strengthening or related field;
- At least 3 years of exclusive QI/ QA experience;
- Deep knowledge of public health systems of Bangladesh with proven technical skills in RMNCH;
- Proficient in quality of care improvement approaches, and practices, including understanding about initiatives of Quality Improvement Secretariat of MOH&FW;
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing the implementation a variety of capacity development approaches and initiatives to develop long-term capacity improvements of health service providers;
- Experience of conducting training needs assessment, analysis of performance gaps and training session facilitation, and training management; Experience of working in clinical and challenging environment;
- Excellent communication skills in Bangla and English, verbal as well as written;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based global environment;
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically specially in costal districts and upazillas of Bangladesh (up-to 40%).
- Ipas Bangladesh will offer an annual salary of BDT 1,600,000 – 1,692,000
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other benefits as per organizational policies. Benefit includes:
- Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Health and Life Insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 03:07:16 GMT