এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Advocacy & Networking Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- -Role Overview:
- Plan and undertake initiatives to promote inclusive society that paves the way towards equal opportunities for the persons with disabilities.
- Think creatively so that CRP’s mission and visions can be achieved by instilling and institutionalizing disability issues in the decision making process.
- Represent CRP on policy and advocacy related issues across the organization and country programs.
- Undertake lobbying and maintain regular effective communication on CRP’s current and emerging policy priorities.
- -Job Description/ Responsibility:
- Maintain an approved yearly program plan and undertake all relevant activities in a timely manner.
- Follow up policy and networking related issues so that CRP’s issues and standpoints can be reflected and achieved as desired,
- Maintain close relations and communications with government and non-government organizations.
- Undertake relevant and essential activities so that CRP’s issues get broader visibility and wider acceptability,
- Maintain close relations with different professionals, business leaders, media personalities, different associations and community leaders for effective involvement into CRP’s priorities.
- Maintain detailed work plans so that successive programs are organized amid ample preparedness and maximum smoothness taking into account of previous lessons and experiences.
- Intensively work with CRP’s Publication and Monitoring, Evaluation & Research departments so that maximum benefits can be garnered maintaining the highest state of synergy.
- Maintain updated lists of contact numbers/persons, addresses so that relevant issues can be followed up over extended period of time.
- Maintain close cooperation and coordination with all relevant departments and projects at CRP so that repetitions of activities employing additional resurces can be avoided.
- Maintain a knowledge repository so that maximum benefits can be derived of using existing resources bases.
- Ensure high quality delivery of events, activities and communications to represent CRP.
- Proactively identify and develop external relationships with (I)NGOs, government agencies, civil society and international agencies e.g. UN to meet our local, national, regional and global advocacy objectives.
- Support the development of new concepts, ideas that ensure the growth, nurture and sustainability of CRP’s advocacy activities and their objectives.
- Attend different events (both internal and external) as advised and required.
- Assist in establishing communication and liaison with other internal or external bodies involving relevant department(s) of CRP.
- Any other works assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum Masters in related discipline from any recognized University/ Institute. Additional degree/ qualification/ training in relevant discipline will be preferred.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Computer Skill in Microsoft word, Excel, Power point and internet browsing.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill.
- Knowledge about disability issues.
- Experience of working in NGO environment.
- Strong written/oral communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to serve CRP over extended period of time.
- Ready to undertake frequent travel.
- Ability to influence others.
- Event management.
- 24,700 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Yearly Increment, Limited Medical Felicities etc. Highly deserving candidate may be considered for higher initial salary.
Expected salary: 24700 per month
Location: Savar, Dhaka
Job date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 23:32:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!