চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: AGM / DGM (Audit)
Job description: Job Context
Azim Group Garments Division is looking for a dynamic, honest, hard-working, and obedient candidate for the audit department of its Chittagong Woven manufacturing facilities. The candidate should have experience of working in a group of companies. The candidate should have experience of working in a large, labor-intensive manufacturing organization.
- Provide leadership to the audit team.
- Implement and monitor the Control Systems and Monitoring Systems in all departments of the business, including operations and finance.
- Reconcile inventory and WIP in different departments of factory and at different stages of production.
- Identify the procedural root causes of the shortfalls of factory such as short shipments, failed inspections, excessive overtime, etc.
- Establish robust documentation process in all aspects of the operations.
- Maintain an overview of the activities and procedures of the Tax Department.
- Enhance the Control Systems on the departments engaging in monetary transactions, such as Procurement, Disposal, etc.
- Identify cost saving areas.
- Identify loopholes and recommend necessary measures.
- Recommend risk aversion measures.
- Enhance the system to safeguard company’s assets.
- Ensure the practice of appropriate Corporate Governance.
- Check accuracy of salary disbursements, bills, vouchers, party payments, etc.
- Prepare and submit various reports for management review.
- Establish a productive and congenial working environment for the team members.
- Establish a productive liaison with personnel in other departments.
- Maintain efficient communication with management.
- Work at office
- M.Com. / CA CC
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax) * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 55 years
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Strong communication skills in writing and speaking of English and Bengali.
- Adequate skill in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with email etiquettes.
- Knowledge on Accounting Softwares will be an added advantage.
- ERP (SAP) knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Leadership quality.
- Pro-active, smart, enthusiastic and career oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Calm temperament.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company rules
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:29:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!