ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: AGM – Finance
Job description: Job Context
- NK Group is a multidisciplinary professional company that delivers a comprehensive array of technical and strategic services in different areas like, Information Technology, Financial Telecommunication Services, Civil and Electrical Engineering and Construction, Healthcare, Project Management, Energy, Freight Forwarding, and Infrastructure Development, etc.. Now we are looking for an experienced Sr. Manager/AGM, Finance to perform fund arrangement for each Unit of the Group. He must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management. He needs to move from bank to bank to achieve company finance/fund requirements. He must have accessibility with top authority of the Bank (minimum 10 Banks) to get the company fund arrangement.
- He will be the responsible person to guide the different Units of Finance Manager/Executive.
- Core Responsible for maintaining fund arrangement of all the SBU Units.
- Drive the company’s financial planning and should have tremendous liaison with maximum bank to achieve different SBU’s fund arrangement as per financial planning.
- Liaison with all the bank for Loan proposal, Bank guaranty etc.
- Effectively manage all aspects all of the SBU’s business to ensure profitability & growth, fully responsible for the P&L.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Supervise all finance personnel of the each units of the Group.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s financial policies.
- Manage, plan & organize financial planning, budgeting & analysis, controllership & revenue cycle functions.
- Monthly report company’s actual performance (Profit and revenue) compared to the business plans.
- Plan and manage monthly financial statements including balance sheet and cash flows.
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization regarding long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Collection various report from respective SBU Unit Manager, Accounts and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division to the higher authority.
- Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Any other task as assigned by the Management time to time.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Finance
- Qualification: ACCA certified or CA qualified.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fund Management * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 38 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Tk. 100000 – 120000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company standard policy
Expected salary: 100000 – 120000 per year
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:51:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!