ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: AGM/ Sr. Manager – HR & Admin
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Developing and executing an annual agenda for HR & Admin strategy in line with the business plan as well as ensuring HR & Admin plans to support the needs of the business but are also supple enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur;
- Monitoring & ensuring strict compliance of all HR and Admin related policies and procedures;
- Managing all HR and Admin operations of the company including compensation, training, compliance, HR Information Systems, talent management, performance management, manpower planning, succession planning, etc;
- Designing, implementing and reviewing training programs to meet specific department needs. Working closely with various departments/units in a coordinating role, assisting line managers to understand and implementing related policies and procedures.
- Leading the HR and Admin team with proper assignment distribution, co-ordination, co-operation & follow up;
- Creating and periodically reviewing the HR & Admin policy and processes of the organizations and recommending suitable modifications;
- Promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace;
- Ensuring proper coordination and facilitation of administrative support services among administrative and other departments. Checking, recommending & approving (As applicable) bills for payment accurately and timely.
- Performing any kind of legal assignments given by the management as and when required for the organization;
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Developing tools and support materials to help employees and their line managers in their appraisal process;
- Providing support in the design and development of other programs that help improve culture, learning and engagement;
- Creating the annual appraisal calendar, managing communication with employees and ensuring that each activity in the appraisal process is executed within the specified time frame and as per defined guidelines;
- Developing and enforcing company policies, SOP and procedures that contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Any other task assigned by the management;
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGDHRM
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Performance Management System, Talent Management
- Age 40 to 45 years
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self -driven & should have good personality. Should be people-oriented and results-driven. Must have proven working experience as Sr. HR Manager in Designing, Leadership Development, Leadership, Management, Strategy, Training, Policy, SOP, Process Improvement, Branding, Organizational Development, Succession Planning, Culture, Employee Engagement, Planning and Talent Management. Proactive, goal-oriented individual and self-starter who take pride in what they do; Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
Job date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 08:28:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!