এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Job description: Job Context
- MAF Bangladesh is a registered NGO that uses an amphibious aircraft to help aid agencies reach and
- serve the most vulnerable people in remote areas of Bangladesh.
- An opportunity has arisen for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. The role is to maintain, inspect and
- repair MAF aircraft.
- Ensuring that aircraft are maintained in accordance with applicable standards, regulations and safety policies
- Using effectively and efficiently and maintaining the resources in the maintenance department:
- Maintaining required documentation of the maintenance department
- Contributing to the continual improvement of the maintenance department:
- Being an active participant of the MAF team and
- Other reasonable responsibilities as may be required by your line manager
- Accountability: The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is accountable to the Chief Engineer for performance. Regular discussions, feedback from customers and quality audits are the main means of assessing performance.
- Essential: Completion of approved Aircraft Maintenance Engineer course
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (CAAB Part 66 AME – B.1.1, Aeroplanes Turbine)
- Desirable: Aircraft (Cessna 208) and engine (PWC PT6) type courses
- Strong aptitude in verbal, non-verbal, numerical and mechanical reasoning
- 5 years of aircraft maintenance experience with an Approved Maintenance Organization
- Desirable: Team management experience, Knowledge of Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance,
- Knowledge of Health and Safety principles, Experience of budgeting and financial control systems
- Key Behaviours:
- Core: Service Orientation, Emotional Resourcefulness, Living our Values
- Others: Getting the Work Done, Quality, Communication and Information Handling, Learning,
- Thinking and Problem Analysis, Decision Making and Initiative, Resource Management
- Desirable: Relationship Management
- Depends on experience; plus benefits
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 03:45:44 GMT