এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Area Manager
Job description: Job Context
AM will be responsible for overall coordination, planning, implementation, technical supervision and management of the project activities for CODEC in the camp. As part of the implementation, s/he is responsible for supervising day to day activities in school operations and will critically observe at least two school (in a day) and provide technical support to respective teacher and Head Teacher. AM is also responsible for developing an effective team at the camp level to ensure adequate support to the team in a coordinated way. S/he will be working with the guidance of PC. Moreover, AM will responsible to coordinate with CIC office and other national /International workshop.
- AM will play a lead role in developing Activity Plan and Detailed Implementation Plan for each year and update quarterly.
- Regular on site monitoring of the schools and support implementation of jointly developed plans.
- Support teachers in implementing learning and reflection discussions to improve the teaching learning activities in classroom.
- Follow-up Head teacher, ECCD Supervisor and Technical staffs’ work plan and verify the accomplishment in physical
- Organize mid-year exam, grade end exams and track and monitor regular class assessment.
- Identify gaps of teaching learning methodology and support to Head Teachers and Teachers to overcome those gaps in classroom.
- Ensure proper use of materials through on spot monitoring and support to Teachers/Caregivers to do the same.
- Regular organize project meeting and gathering like, SMC meeting, Monthly Project Review and Planning meeting with Head teacher and other staffs, Novice’s reception, Day observation, etc.
- Lead in camp recruitment and necessary preparation.
- Manage active support in field assessment and monitoring visits from donor and other officials.
- Manage all project resources and equipment and ensure working and maintained properly
- Maintain implementation and reporting standards and overseeing the work at different level.
- Ensuring that program activities are implemented according to established program principles with adequate community participation
- Provide adequate direction and support to the field level stuffs to ensure better coordination at that level.
- Act as report recorder of UNHCR feedback mechanism so, beneficiary can be able to give their feedback
- Maintain office and beneficiary secrecy and guide staffs to behave properly
- Monitor program components minimum 60 % in school level and 40% in others including training, workshop, and meetings at field.
- Human Resources Management:
- Build and nurture effective teamwork in the Camp Office that is conducive to staff retention.
- Assist staff recruitment process for Camp staffs. Ensure all staff related legal documents in the personal file.
- Ensure all camp level staffs and teacher comprehends and effectively pursues the goal, objectives and results of the program.
- Identify and effectively resolve staff issues to ensure less negative impact on program/beneficiaries.
- Ensure supervision, conduct and oversee annual staff performance appraisal for all field level project staff.
- Assess needs and provide staff with skill development opportunities for ensuring maximum contribution toward achieving program goal and objectives.
- Provide on the job training, coaching, counseling and mentoring to the field staffs as appropriate.
- Initiate appropriate disciplinary measures to the concerned staff as and when required in consultation with project coordinator.
- Attend different capacity building activities, trainings and workshops.
- Administration and Finance
- Monitor field level expenditures (monthly, quarterly).
- Assist PC in budget preparation and tracking in camp level
- Submit all camp level requisition to PC and ensure well received
- Support procurement of regular items and other day to day usable materials for camps.
- Coordinate advance and adjustment of field level office expenditure.
- Managing staff time and support periodical audit.
- Ensure HR management at field office.
- Ensure distribution biscuit of WFP program.
- Physically verify (surprise visit) ECCD center, office and school inventory
- Provide support in managing resources by overseeing budgets.
- Representation, Communication, coordination & Reporting:
- Responsible for all camp related information recording, store, update and cross check
- Ensure timely production of all field level reports.
- Collect, record and update case study (at least 2 in a year)
- Play role as “communication hub” in sharing camp level information to respective stakeholder but through PC as mentioned in communication protocol
- Represent CODEC camp level Safety Security focal and ensure despising project and staff security issues
- Receive and approve monthly staff (from HT, MLT, Office Associate, ECCD Supervisor and other technical staffs monthly activity plan, accomplishment plan
- Do follow up and verify staff HT, MLT, Office Associate, ECCD Supervisor and other technical staff’s, etc.) monthly activity plan, accomplishment plan.
- Conduct monthly field coordination meeting to review and assessment of the progress by the Head Teachers with participation from technical leads as needed;
- Attend coordination meetings at Field office in Ukhia.
- Maintain coordination with Field level stuffs and Teacher ensuring supportive field program
- Develop periodical narrative reports for Area and other program reports as needed and ensure that these reports are properly reviewed and disseminated.
- Visit field to validate reported data are authentic
- Maintain liaison with camp office level GoB/NGO officials, local elite and other key formal and informal leaders in the area.
- Keep the communication channel open to the relevant staffs to provide support and to receive support.
- Help Camp team to develop and maintain such linkages with GoB/other agencies and utilize the best services/facilities.
- Attend, guide and coordinate visitors
- Represent CODEC and EPRC in absence of PC
- Periodical check school and ECCD infrastructure and take necessary measure with the advice of PC
- Coordinate all types of program visits by different stakeholders.
- Attend all camp related coordination meeting and share meeting result/findings to next management.
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- IER, B.Ed, M.Ed will be given priority.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 5 years experience in the field of education program implementation
- Strong ability in problem solving and decision-making.
- Planning and financial management skills
- Team building, HR management skills
- Excellence skills on dealing with beneficiaries and communities.
- Supportive supervision and motivation skill.
- Field level monitoring skill.
- Skilled in documentation, facilitation, presentation & reporting.
- Motorcycle driving skills and willing to drive motorcycle in the field with valid driving license.
- Skills using commonly used software MS Word, MS Excel, Power point, internet and email communication
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills on Bengali and English.
- Knowledge of implementation of program management and coordination and the education situation in Bangladesh including constraints and issues in the primary education is required.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Tk. 66700 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 66700 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 07:15:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!