এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Area Sales Manager
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure goal congruence, create all member of the team align to the goal of the company.
- Breakdown of sales target, and assigned to team, and ensure continuous support the team to achieve the target.
- Focus on brand image development.
- Represent ourselves as an ambassador of company to people in market as they believe you as their opinion leader.
- Must have knowledge about our product, price, benefits, cost benefits analysis and brand, along with competitors.
- Establish demonstration to present our product with dealers, retailers, customers, consumers, advocacy and reference groups.
- Prepare market visit plan through route chart & get approval from proper authority.
- Make our product to be available in 80% outlet covered in route chart.
- Ensure order and sales collection through dealer.
- Establish continuous product and market analysis.
- Sales data collection from market with all product and their alternatives, and disseminate information in weekly and monthly basis.
- Attain monthly target, and collecting as assigned through responsibility center
- Collect proper sales tools, POSM, sales promotion offered by management & ensure benefits and facilities are restored to stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate records (Sales, Stock, Data, Documents, Problems, etc.) & Share timely for take necessary Step.
- Aiming to achieve daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual Target & touch the personal Goal.
- Ensure attendance through proper participation community events, educational event, by NGO, GO.
- Build up personal relationship with all stakeholders in market through Uthan Boithak, and continuous communication.
- Set sales target and monitor achievement to Executives through dealer wise sales allocation, and gap mitigation.
- Approve route chart wise tour plan of team, and correct if required. Consolidation of data collected from team.
- Disseminate data to supervisor in time and daily, monthly reporting.
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up. Randomly must visit houses, Poultry, Dairy Feed dealers, DLO, ULO etc.
- Master in any discipline.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 30 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to elicit confidence and build rapport.
- Be able to train & develop the junior Colleagues.
- Good communication skills (Both English & Bengali).
- Computer Skill (MS office, E-mail)
- Market Reading Capability & Decision Making Ability.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Daily Allowance
- Sales Incentives
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 02:02:00 GMT