Job Title: Assembler II
Job Number: #1437
Date Posted: 10/26/2021
Location: Las Vegas, NV
The Assembler II is responsible for assembling, disassembling, modifying, and repairing machines and or various component parts and sub-assembly for all products. You are responsible for being able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
Success in this role is measured in terms of knowledge and ability to complete game configuration after ram clear cycle. Complete cabinet component identification. Identify basic cabinet faulty parts (Faulty CPU, PSU, backplane, monitors). Assess all cabinets for missing and faulty parts pre-production, direct production team to complete an order. Perform quality assurance during production of order. Knowledge of ETG basic configuration, ETG basic component identification, and ETG basic troubleshooting. Knowledge of special cabinet configuration (Muso Limited).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Positions and assembles parts according to verbal instructions, written directions, reading blueprints and schematics, sample visual aids or knowledge of units being assembled
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips or other fasteners using hand and/or power tools or specialized equipment
- Disassembles, partially or completely, slot machines and/or various assemblies or component parts for all products
- Makes modifications or repairs as directed or indicted by state of configuration of machines and/or assemblies or component parts, using hand and/or power tools and specialized equipment
- Testing of Games
- Ram clear all machines
- Bill acceptor programming, currency verification and labelling
- Ticket printer programming & correct formatting and labelling
- Complete cabinet disassembly without help or instruction
- Complete cabinet assembly without help or instruction
- Replacement of faulty parts
- Advanced paint touch-up
- Software verification on screen and compliance label
- Stamping IPP Tags and ensuring accuracy
- Special projects / parts assistance
- Sets up or takes down workstation daily or as required making sure area is clean, and organized tools stored, power tools charging, floor swept, and debris disposed of in appropriate location
- Assists in the loading and unloading of machines to and from transportation carrier
- Communicates problems and concerns, method improvements, product or specification change recommendations and work status to management personnel
- Maintains expected output quantity/productivity of production line
- Maintains high standard of quality
- Reports to senior manager any discrepancies or problems requiring resolution
- Always complies with the company’s regulatory guidelines and corporate policies
- Maintains confidentiality regarding the company, products, and employee information
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- Minimum one to four years working experience in a manufacturing related industry or laboratory setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail. Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and/or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Office environment/desk job/production/warehouse setting)
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity or status as transgender, national origin, age, disability, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
AGA reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**