এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Account Officer
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: Dhaka (Head Office) Frequent with field visit
- Proper maintenance of voucher, cash book and ledger book on daily basis on manually & Tally Software.
- Practical experience on FD-6, FD-2, FD-3 as per NGO Affairs Bureau format.
- To deduct Income Tax and VAT and deposit by treasury challan.
- Prepare Financial Reports (Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annually etc.) and submit to donor.
- Proper monthly, quarterly and yearly expenditure statement for the project and submit to the management team of WARBE DF and Donor.
- Carryout all cash and bank transaction.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Act as a key focal point for archiving of all admin & accounts files of the project.
- Timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions in line with organizational and donor requirements and deadlines.
- Prepare budget and prepare budget variance report regularly for Donors, NGO Affairs Bureau and internal use.
- Proper maintenance of the stock (fixed, consumable items and stationery) and check these physically on regular basis.
- Support internal and external auditors for completion of respective project audit.
- Ensure the good coordination within administration, finance & projects – field office in terms of finance issues.
- Smoothly maintains daily HR & administrative in project basis.
- Custodian of project cheque issue register, logbook, movement register & petty cash etc.
- Events organized & logistic support for the workshops.
- Any other activities or duties as assigned by the project management.
- Masters in Accounting/MBA (Accounts/Finance)/ CA- CC Course completed from any reputed national university or institutes.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Must be 2 years working in NGO sector
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English and Bengali
- Excellent knowledge on computer operating system & familiar with tally software
- Sound knowledge on procurement system
- Ability to work independently for project financial & administrative work
- Communication independently with NGO Affairs Bureau & Donor
- Willingness to stay at Field for financial monitoring.
Tk. 27500 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 27500 per month
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 07:36:59 GMT