এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Accounts Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Caritas Bangladesh (CB) is a national and non-profit development organization operating in Bangladesh since 1967. It has its Central Office in Dhaka and eight Regional Offices in Barishal, Chattogram, Dhaka, Dinajpur, Khulna, Mymensingh, Rajshahi and Sylhet. CB is implementing 87 on-going projects covering 209 upazila focusing on six main priorities i.e i) Social Welfare and Community Development, ii) Quality Education, iii) Health Care and Education, iv) Disaster Management, v) Ecological Conservation and Development and vi) Development of Indigenous Peoples.
- Caritas Bangladesh (CB), Cox`s Bazar is looking for suitable candidates for immediate appointment as well as to prepare panel list for Emergency Response to the Forcibly Displaced People of Myanmar in Bangladesh.
- Job Nature: Temporary
- Review and check the accuracy of the Monthly/Quarterly Financial Reports.
- Verify the back-up supporting documents to ensure accuracy of the reports. Cross check the report results with the books of accounts.
- Review the Budget to Actual Expenditure Statement, note deviations (if any) from the approved budget.
- Review the fund request as per the budget before submission to accounts for Fund release and adjustment of previous advance if any.
- Coordination with the project and Field during each quarter/reporting period as stated in the letter of agreements and as when required by UNHCR for report certification.
- Ensure physical verification of inventory items purchased under the budget and relevant expenditure as applicable.
- Review the procurement process and documents during the field financial monitoring visits.
- Visit the vendors, beneficiaries, stakeholders and project sites as deem appropriate for expenses certification.
- Vouch for anomalies, non-compliances and internal control weakness on practices, procedures, documentations and bookkeeping
- Provide clarification and recommendations and on the job training to the field for corrective action and to improve on record keeping, financial reporting and general administrative procedures
- Visit field as per requirement of project purpose.
- The incumbent will assist Accounts Officer and the Area Coordinator in the coordination of the field activities of the project.
- Calculate and identify receivables and payables balances pertinent to budget while closing the periodical (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and during closing phases
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance from any reputed College/University
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age: Maximum 40 years (as on 31.12.2020)
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in the similar job in any NGO/INGOs. Working experience in emergency response program especially in Cox’s Bazar district for Rohingya People will be given preference.
- Excellent data management (collection, entry, analysis and visualization) skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, or similar platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to detect and report inconsistencies.
- Good command both in English & Bangla.
- Computer skill both English & Bangla on MS-Office.
- Knowledge on local language will be given preference.
- Should have “can do’ attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Committed to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Should be self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Have good knowledge on Safeguarding related policies, GBV, Child Protection policy and other relevant policy.
- Experience in cash handling and distribution will be given preference.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- 35,000- 45,000 BDT (Consolidated) per month.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational policy
Expected salary: 35000 – 45000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 05:10:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!