সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Chief Engineer/ Project Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
Global Asset Ltd is constructing a five star hotel in Sylhet now hotel in pre-opening stage. We are looking for an Assistant Chief Engineer / Project Coordinator who will manage and responsible for the effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, also responsible for the development of the engineering team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of engineering as required for hotel standards. If you are hard working, have experience in working at hotel or pre-opening hotel then you are the person we are looking for.
- Prepare and implement effective project plan and ensure adequate project progress.
- Review project updates to ensure deadlines are met.
- Communicate with external consultant, In-house design team for smooth drawing support to the project ensure all works of projects are running as per program in conformity with working drawings.
- Identify, review and select vendors and consultants to meet project needs.
- Review the all of system’s testing and commissioning work and advice the Project Director accordingly.
- Report project status, such as budget, resources, technical issues
- Oversee the work of subordinate staff or engineers.
- Prepare plans, cost estimation of project work.
- Provide technical advice to staff, designer, supervisor, inspector and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
- Analyze mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- Review and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors and others.
- Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and Project management software.
- Prepare and present effective oral presentations whenever required.
- Advise the Project Director of any technical aspects of the MEP system that may affect construction progress.
- Continually review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of the site works with regards to MEP or others and report to the Project Director on the same.
- Manage the day to day work of the MEP team.
- Train the project team on quality control, progress monitoring and operational discipline to create satisfactory job environment.
- Evaluate project staffs and contractors from time to time and report to the appropriate company authority about them.
- Arrange regular meeting with project personnel about project development.
- Keeping proper documentation and record of all of works.
- Any other job as management assigned.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical or Electro Mechanical Engineering or EEE from BUET or reputed University.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 10 years working Experience
- The applicants must have working experience in hotel or pre-opening hotel property.
- Candidate ready to join with short notice will get preference.
- Project management skills.
- Sound knowledge of design and drawing
- Ability to provide design feedback
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 22:39:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!