ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant/ Deputy Manager (B.S.C in Civil Engg)
Job description: Job Context
Works at project and Head office
- Overseeing and maintain all construction works quality at the site by attending in the site during the job execution to ensure the construction work is to be done as per quality.
- Monitor Manpower mobilization and skill mess of workers to ensure the skilled labor for the project
- Trained and counseling the worker to increase the awareness to use the safety and security equipment.
- Ensuring the proper use of safety and security equipment in construction work and workers.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the project following the checklist to give a better experience to the customer.
- Ensuring the security guards are attentive in the post and doing a regular follow-up to maintain a good impression.
- Estimate quantities of materials, equipment requisition are placed on time to determine procurement planning.
- Controlling waste of material by monitoring closely during the execution of work.
- To supervise & execute construction of building project including shore pile, Basement, super structure,sanitary & plumbing and total finishing works of the building as per drawing.
- To prepare estimate of structural, finishing and sanitary & plumbing works etc.
- Preparing bills, MPR (Material purchase requisition).
- Handling manpower of construction site.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Civil Engineering
- Skills Required: Auto CAD 2D 3D, AutoCAD, Counciling, Project Management, Subcontractor Management
- 6 to 10 year(s)
- Required experience 10 years for Diploma engineer (Civil Engineering)
- 6-8 years experience for BSc in Civil Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Building Construction, Civil Construction, Through knowledge of Civil Engineering
- Additional Requirements
- Age at least 32-35 years
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 01:26:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!