চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Engineer – Automobile & Port equipment
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: Katghar, Uttar Patenga, Chittagong.
- Regular & timely repairing, maintenance, refurbishment of all equipment and vehicles such as Reach Stackers, Tyre Mounted Telescopic Cranes, Forklifts, Prime Movers, Rough Terrain Crane etc.
- Proper Motoring & studying the use of all equipment & vehicles in order to increase efficiency of them and minimizing maintenance cost by reducing system loss.
- Analyzing problems associated with the process, design, control, flow, range of the lifting equipment and taking instant corrective measures accordingly.
- Making Estimate, Requisition and co-ordination with procurement/ Admin department for purchasing required materials and verify / ensure quality as per requisition / requirement after purchase.
- Exchange views with experts and consultants to solve different problems arose from auto mechanical, auto electrical devices etc.
- Preparing & submission of weekly /monthly all prescribed reports such as periodical maintenance report, daily workshop work done report, Fuel consumption report, performance report, accident report etc. of all equipment and vehicles.
- Dealing with different suppliers & contractors for procurement of materials for different periodical repairing / maintenance of all equipment and vehicles and ensure timely repair / maintenance in consultation with management and respective consultant.
- Maintaining, monitoring, recordings and practice safety measures of all the equipment and vehicle and issuance of 17 points checking report against each vehicles.
- Sourcing and purchasing of materials, parts, components at approved cost and competitive price and ensuring quality as per requirement of installation and general maintenance.
- Providing regular training, motivation and instruction to the technician, mechanic and staff of the workshop for developing their skill.
- BSc / Diploma in Engineering (Automobile/ Mechanical / Power)
- (Educational qualification may be relaxed for experienced candidate)
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have minimum 5 -7 years working experience in performing above responsibilities in the areas of automobile & port equipment operation, maintenance, servicing & support.
- Ability to work hard, honest, sincere, proactive, self-motivated, energetic and coordinate with higher Management.
- Problem diagnosis and solving ability in technical aspects and knowhow with appropriate knowledge.
- Experienced in procurement / purchase of all maintenance materials with appropriate price, quantity and quality.
- Ability to arrange appropriate contractors, suppliers, workman for assigned job and get the work done ensuring perfect workmanship.
- Computer skills on word processing, spreadsheet, Internet applications and relevant computer programs.
- Moderate writing and oral Communication skills particularly in Bangla and English.
- Proven Experience in performing the said responsibilities.
Job date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 23:26:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!