চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: Paschim Gandamara, Upazila: Banskhali, District: Chattogram, Bangladesh.
- Supervise and manage the mechanical engineering team for the successful implementation of the project.
- Quality in carrying out the works and ensuring timely delivery of milestones.
- Manage and lead the mechanical engineering aspects and also the field engineering services, coordinate assignments, and handling multiple tasks concurrently, including techno-commercial analysis and justifications, preparing scope of works, RFP’s, bid evaluation, assisting with contract development and execution.
- Making sure that project meets technical standards, legal guidelines, environmental directives, and health and safety requirements.
- Working closely on construction plans with Site team, Owner’s Engineer, EPC Contractors and other professionals. Coordinating with the site execution teams for proper deliverables.
- Works related to the area of Boiler and Auxiliaries, Turbine, Generator and Auxiliaries, Power cycle piping, Electrostatic precipitators, FGD system, BTG layouts and mill rejection system, Coal Handling plant, ash handling plant, Firefighting system, HVAC, Circulating air system, Yard piping, fuel oil system, H2/Cl2 systems, CW piping, water treatment plant, RO plant, waste water system, corrosion control, CPU etc.
- Perform system analysis and studies for mechanical systems.
- Develop test requirements following International & Local standards and assist in mechanical equipment checkout and startup.
- Review and approval of concept notes, basic engineering, P&I D’s, General Arrangement drawings, calculations, data sheets, materials of construction, check and approval of all assigned project mechanical installation design & drawings for compliance with all company and project instructions of vendor submittals for installation requirements.
- Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements.
- Coordination with Engineering, Operations and Maintenance, and Safety to recommend, plan, and implement engineering solutions to improve plant safety, reliability, and performance.
- Performs detailed inspections of plant mechanical equipment during scheduled unit outages.
- Reviews and update mechanical drawings and schematics, and all deliverables received for ensuring accuracy and maintaining a proper document management system.
- Direct other staff or contractors as appropriate to assist with troubleshooting or implementation of any design changes or variations.
- Any other works/ specific job as required by the company.
- B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed University / Institution.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Minimum 2-3 year(s) in experience relevant field.
- Experience level may be relaxed for outstanding candidates.
- Attributes: Should be technically and conceptually strong, dynamic, self-driven and with a positive attitude. Good written and spoken communication skills is an essential job requirement.
- SS Power I Ltd. offers attractive salary for the deserving candidates.
Job date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 06:41:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!