চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Engineer (Survey), Civil, BMSIL, Chattogram
Job description: Job Context
- If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the team in the role of Assistant Engineer (Survey), Civil, For Bashundhara Multi Steel Industries Ltd. (BMSIL) at Bashundhara Industrial Economic Zone Ltd., Mirsharai, Chattogram.
- Bashundhara Multi Steel Industries Ltd. (BMSIL) is going to implement 1.25-million-ton annual capacity plant using “DANIELI (Italy)” state of the art MIDA Q technology. The manufacturing of rebar and wire rod will be done efficiently with the aid of ECR technology (Endless Casting and Rolling) ensuring max. yield of production.
- Execute all kinds of survey works related to the construction activities of the plant.
- Digital topographic survey level, contour survey earth volume calculation, side supervision, pre section & post section work, supervision pile & asphalt overlay works.
- Should know how to operate Total Station, Theodolite, Distometer, Level Machine.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports and legal descriptions of surveys.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted.
- Report on survey results and present findings to supervisor.
- Supervise the construction works, provide support to ensure completion of works as per approved survey documents.
- Continuous coordination with superiors, consultants, supplier’s representatives regarding the relevant drawings and construction correlation.
- Any other task as and when required.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from any reputed Institute.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
steel industry, Steel manufacturing
- Age 26 to 36 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 05 -06 years of hands on experience at large projects, preferably industrial plants.
- Experience in construction Steel Industry will be given preference.
- Capability to operate total station, level machine, skilled knowledge in all kinds of survey works, knowledge of civil works in the sectors of piling, substructure, steel and concrete superstructure, knowledge in AutoCAD.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Single accommodation at plant and others benefits as per company policy.
Job date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 06:28:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!