এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Field Officer, DRR, HCMP
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Support in conducting need assessment activities in field level.
- Support in overseeing that the technical/other staff implement the project in accordance with the set working plan.
- Assist volunteer team to organize Community Level Awareness Session.
- Have the responsibility to ensure that volunteer’s teams provide regular updates/findings on the activity and provide recommendations of action in consultation with the operation team (technical staff).
- Documentation of all ongoing and completed activities.
- Following up with the Branch Level procurement officer on the on-time procurement and delivery of materials on site.
- Following up Branch Level Finance and accounts for proper and on time payment and bill posting.
- Liaising and Coordination with relevant Govt. and Non-Govt. local stakeholders.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Graduation in any relevant subject
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Community Mobilization , Field Operation, Project Implementation * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Excellent computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Excellent communication, Recording and reporting
- Coordination, collaboration, Presentation skills and Facilitation skill
- Ability to manage a varied workload, work under pressure, priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to the needs of the organization
- Focused on delivering results by taking calculated-risks and problem solving approach;
- Gender equality and diversity awareness
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 01:00:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!