চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant General Manager (Production)/Head of Production
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- To set daily/weekly/monthly objectives, work progress report, Planning and Monitoring of Production.
- Supervise the production team on regular basis and implement to ensure order delivery with timely execution till the final stage of delivery.
- To check Basic drawing and respective Production drawing to avoid the mistake before commencement of production
- Ensuring the production quality as required for customer satisfactions per inspection report of IACS surveyor or owner’s representative as well as company expectation
- Liasoing with Ship’s Owner, IACS surveyor and designer also attend meeting time to time with them.
- To Guide inhouse design team to prepare Basic drawing and Production drawing
- Effectively manage labor requirements/manpower planning, production planning, stock management, production plant modifications and develop innovative systems and processes utilizing all available technology.
- Time to time communication with the Supply Chain Management team for retained materials and other aspects.
- To implements cost-saving strategies and techniques with minimize procedures.
- Supporting tender submission team by preparing estimation, drawing and technical specification whenever requested by responsible department or instructed by the reporting boss
- To perform any other activities assigned by the reporting boss
- B.Sc in Naval Architecture& Marine Engineering/B.Sc. in Marine Engineering from BUET/Bangladesh Marine Academy
- Skills Required: Forcasting, Management Reporting, Project Planning
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Shipbuilding Production and Ship design
- Ability to track expenses and compile budget reports.
- Proven experience in the Shipbuilding engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Good command on office applications (Microsoft office, Auto-CAD 2D, Maxsurf, Rhinoceros, Solid works etc.).
- Good knowledge in ship’s structural drawings, outfitting drawings, Piping system drawings
- Good knowledge in IACS rules like BV, DNV-GL, RINA, LR
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
- Good team player, well-organized and detail-oriented.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.