চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant – Industrial Engineering
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all style analyses are carried out, verify and obtain all relevant information on the styles including operation sequence, methods, standard minute values (SMV), machine / attachment requirements
- Facilitate the pilot-run for new styles, prepare machine layouts, feeding plans & Standard Work Sheet (STW), avoid wastage before the completion of 50 pieces, participate in change-over meetings and inform the persons concerned
- Conduct Work Study and Time Study methods, including Yamazumi to analyze line performance, Identify and solve production issues related to Work Study and facilitate a smooth production process
- Actively involved in preparing skill development plans for Operators, motivate all team members and team leaders to achieve the desired productivity and skill levels, ensure strict compliance to the safety procedures & 5S
- Review the following reports and forward to relevant personnel to facilitate production:
- Daily efficiency report
- Hourly production file
- Machine requirement reports
- Daily Production Start Date (PSD) report
- Provide advise / guidance in terms of technical and work methods in order to ensure a smooth flow of production in the bulk run
- Monitor that all style analysis are carried out, and verify and obtain all relevant information on the styles including operation sequence, methods, standard minute values, machine / attachment requirements in order to facilitate the production process
- Prepare machine lay outs, machine planning and attachments for the new styles and install the most effective work methods.
- Provide training on basics of understanding of work-measurement / re-engineering of work place / work methods.
- Verify the validity of the standard minute values and take appropriate corrective actions including communicating with the relevant personnel in order to achieve required performance levels
- Identify new technology requirements for the manufacturing process to reduce production throughput time.
- Implement motivational activities such as incentive, prizing schemes etc. in order to maintain continuous improvement and thereby maintain positive work relationships
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Willingness to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a dynamic organizational culture
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
- Must have ability to multitask
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Strong analytical skills with an innovative mindset
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- People management Skills
- Knowledge on Lean Manufacturing tools
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 04:31:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!