সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager (Admin & HR)
Job description: Job Context
- M. Ahmed Group is a leading tea manufacturing company, established in 1921, with stakes in rubber, agro, textile and cold storage.
- We are looking for an experienced and skilled professional for the position of Assistant Manager (Admin & HR)
- Job Location: Head Office (Sylhet)
- The candidate will work as part of a team for the supervision, execution, management and development of the companywide HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure smooth & uninterrupted operation of the company providing required administrative & logistic supports to all the departments & employees.
- The candidate needs to have a strong track record in corporate HR practices related to HR planning, compensation and benefits, recruitment.
- Conversant with local laws (company, labour, environmental, land, etc) & regulations and ensure implementation
- Responsible for official correspondence &interaction with executives within company and related government bodies as and when required.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, leadership skills, ability to generate professional reports, proficiency in Microsoft Office, fluency in English.
- Able to develop strategic policy & procedures in aspect of Admin, HR & Compliance issues
- Coordination and management of various administrative issues.
- Resolving any situation & any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelors from any discipline with at least 6-8 years working experience.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years. Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 8 to 10 years’ working experience in related industry
- Candidates with prior knowledge and experience in dealing with company, labour, land, environmental law will be preferred.
- Candidates with experience in dealing with various government bodies will be preferred.
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali and strong analytical skills
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate the subordinates
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Salary Range: appropriate to experience and qualification.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- In line with Company Rules of Service Executives including festival bonus, contributory provident fund, gratuity, medical expenses etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 01:43:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!