সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager – Civil Engineering (Sylhet Project)
Job description: Job Context
Under the general guidance of the Civil Engineering Department and within the limit of the company`s policies, practice & procedures the purpose of this position is to control cost, ensure work standard, material qualities of all types of CIVIL WORK
- Reportable to the Departmental Head in respect of projects Pre and Post Construction works and takes appropriate measures as necessary with prior approval.
- Responsible for design, drawing, and legal approval process required in construction work for factories & projects.
- Carry out visits to the construction sites of the company and submit reports to Departmental Head on their current status.
- To provide all kinds of admin and logistic support to the factories and to face audits of buyers and Alliance / Accord on relevant issues.
- To lead/provide guidance to the members of the Civil Engineering Section and officers of Admin & Development who are entrusted with the logistic and administrative support to the factories within the area.
- Carry out a detailed analysis of cost prior to signing the requisitions.
- Study and scrutinize the CAPs given by the Buyers and own auditors regarding safety-related requirements for rectification/ improvements /remedy and repair of building/structure.
- Coordinate action plan with Factory Heads and own departmental concerned persons regarding the progress of adopted measures to complete the CAP.
- Any other duties assigned by the departmental head as required
- B.Sc (Civil Engineering) preferably from public university or any other recognized university.
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Building & Factory Design With 3d Visualization, Designing, Inspection, Structural Design * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Consulting Firms, Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Age 27 to 39 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Having 05 -09 years of working experience in any reputed company preferably in Garments/ Textile Group.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Remain physically present in the factory during safety audits.
- Strong oral and written communication skills , action oriented approach to work and decision making ability.
- Willingness to visit factories frequently as and when required.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self driven & have good personality with leadership skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 02:58:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!