চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (HR & Admin)
Job description: Job Context
- • To oversee daily HR operations
- • To motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job.
- • To follow-up Attendance, Salary Administration, Leave Management, Compensation & Benefits.
- • To follow-up a sound Performance Management System for all workers, staffs and management.
- • To follow up employee/labor relation & legal affairs at work
- • To prepare / Issue office note, memo, office order & circular in respect of HR issues
- • To follow-up Appointment processing, Orientation / Induction, exit interview
- • To ensure transfer, increment, promotion, separation, confirmation related work.
- • To develop, upgrade and implement HR policies for establishing smooth HR operations within the company.
- • To maintain disciplinary procedures & conduct departmental inquiry & grievance.
- • To ensure security of plant, properties, premises & personnel.
- • To make internal audit plan, conduct internal audit and time to time report to the top management regarding the improvement of the system.
- • To prepare and organize the office according to business standards of the company.
- • To handle grievance according to labor law.
- • To maintain outside liaison with Govt. and non-Govt. organization.
- • To arrange, conduct & process employees Recruitment & Selection as per Recruitment Policy and ensure that a fair recruitment is followed.
- • To maintain all data records in relation to Recruitment & Selection, Salary & Wages, Bonuses & Allowances etc.
- • To maintain the employees’ Personal file and keep it up-dated.
- • To conduct job analysis & to prepare and revise job descriptions of different departments.
- • Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resources Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources
- PGDHRM from BIM will be an added advantage.
- Skills Required: Decision making, Industrial Relations, interpersonal and leadership skill, Labor Law, Staff Management, Talent Management, Transport Operation
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Factory HR Administration, General HR, HR Operations, HR Policy, HRIS/ HR Database Management
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- He must have thorough knowledge of Bangladesh Labor Law 2006/ Bangladesh Labor Rules 2015.
- The incumbent has to have conflict management skill.
- Must have experience dealing with law enforcing agency.
- Should be proactive, innovative and energetic.
- Computer conversant & must have sound communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Job date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 02:21:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!