চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (Maintenance – In charge)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- To minimize NPT (Non-Productive Time) at a minimum level. Manage the team to ensure machine availability, re-actively managing dysfunctional machinery with shift management.
- Ensuring that all equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulations.
- Designing maintenance programs. Checking Maintenance units. Recording daily maintenance activity.
- Monitoring inexperienced or new employees. Running an efficient repair reporting system.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies. Involved in the hiring on maintenance personnel.
- Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run. Building up maintenance teams.
- Ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date in accordance with relevant legislation
- Ensure the environmental management systems.
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Solving problem and supporting technician in fixing and preparing task.
- Supervising technician work as procedure and plan of production, maintenance.
- Recording problem from production and assigning technician to prepare, fix and solving problem.
- Directing, instructing, training and supervising maintenance technicians.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Making plans to train and develop technician about technical and skill by internal, on-the-job training.
- Supporting purchasing in technical information and making sure all equipment, tools, spare parts are right specification.
- Suggesting information of supplier of purchase directly if the tools or spare parts is small or low price.
- Advising and guiding operator, worker to use the machine safely.
- Able to perform reduced machine breakdown, Improved Machine performance.
- Prepare and monitor a daily checklist.
- Prepare Maintenance schedule.
- Improving awareness and motivating maintenance team.
- Prepare maintenance of records and reports.
- Any other works assigned by higher management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Mechanical Engineering from reputed university
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- pro-active, energetic and career oriented.
- Excellent communications skills both in written and speaking in English.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills; Microsoft office, Mailing.
Chattogram (Chittagong Epz)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:51:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!