চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager – Heath, Safety and Environment (Chattogram)
Job description: Job Context
This role is responsible to ensure about the Heath, Safety and Environment of the project sites
- Responsible to build a safety culture in the running project sites.
- Design Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and processes in the running project sites.
- Conduct HSE training for construction workers to ensure about the safety work place.
- Conducting & Monitoring HSE initiatives and safety meetings/discussions/training programs in running project sites.
- Monitor the man-days lost due to accident/incident within the running project sites.
- Ensure to build safety features that will reduce employees’/ construction workers exposure to physical, and biological work hazards
- Report or review findings from accident investigations, project sites inspections, or environmental testing, based on those finding take preventive measurements.
- Responsible for initiating HSE & Compliance related certification for all the running project sites.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Chemical Technical/Engineering
- B.Sc in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
- Training/Trade Course: NEBOSH
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Analytical Skill, Communication skill, Maintenance Safety Management, Safety compliance
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Health Safety and Environment * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- As per Company Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.