ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager, Human Resources
Job description: Job Context
The individual will be responsible for ensuring a structured Human Resources Practices & Functions in the organization and provide the information to the management for developing a strategic approach to the Human resource development and ensure the effective implementation of HR policies and strategies in the organization.
- Developing and implementing HR policies, procedures, strategies, and guidelines for compliance with local laws & regulations and ensure its implementation aligned with the organizational goals
- Managing general HR functions such as recruitment, staffing, induction, performance management system, staff orientation, development and training, payroll, compensation, and benefits administration, etc. as per company policy
- Coordinate and conduct proper manpower planning, job analysis & prepare job description of employees at different levels as per company policy
- Develop and execute the training and development strategy based on Training Needs Assessment (TNA) in the organization
- Familiar with Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and ensuring a structured process in the organization
- Initiate, monitor, and review annual or semi-annual performance appraisal or evaluation of employees in the organization and ensuring a structured performance appraisal system
- Managing, monitoring and implementing proper functional activities of environmental, health & safety system
- Managing employee relations, conflict resolution, proper employee services, and counseling;
- Managing and ensuring a structured organizational grievance system and proper implementations of disciplinary procedures and actions as per laws and regulations.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resources Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Good academic records from reputed public/private university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Human Resource Management
- Having experience of working in any airline company will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge about HRIS implementation.
- Ensure proper leave and attendance system & discipline in the organization
- Ensuring proper maintenance of all personnel and HR related documents
- Sound knowledge of Bangladesh Labour Law & Labour Rules.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS-Excel & MS-Word.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Competitive Financial & Non-Financial Benefits as per company policy.
Job date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 07:44:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!