চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager – Industrial Engineering
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Overseeing IE section activities and need to take control over all activities to ensure that the industrial engineering techniques are adopted adequately in the manufacturing process.
- Identification and Selecting of low performing operations, carrying out method studies, identifying areas for improvement, suggesting and implementing solutions to improve the efficiency level of low performing operations.
- Conducting time, method and production studies to enhance efficiency, establishing standard times for operations where standards have not been determined and updating the standard data bank accordingly.
- Ensuring the appropriate layout (work distribution plan) of lines to facilitate an optimum performance.
- Ensuring the line lay out / machine lay out to feed the line as per plan.
- Ensuring the forecast for production line & achieve the plan forecast.
- Preparing videos, time studies and proposing methods, if any discrepancies arise between the standard times or methods set; immediately forwarding the observations and comments to the production management.
- Observing pre-production sample preparation, coordinating and carrying out pilot studies for new styles to identify the most suitable work methods and possible bottle necks and taking corrective action in coordination with other managers.
- Following-up on motion economy and behavioral aspects in the Training Section and coordinating with the training executive to ensure that the required numbers of trainees are being trained in the training center.
- Ensuring that proposed improvements are implemented by the Production Department and that planned targets are achieved.
- Preparing video demonstrations to train operators and conducting training workshops to train supervisors on work study techniques.
- Ensuring the development of the multi skilled cadre to ensure the availability of the required number of multi skilled operators.
- Analyzing the CMT and Productivity details for all new development styles based on garment sketch or samples and provide CMT to merchandising department.
- After order confirmation the evaluated garment is re-analyzed for better and economical methods to reduce the negotiated CMT in order to stay in safe margin. It means reduction of SMV by construction simplification related to seam and method without affecting the actual appearance of sample.
- Releasing style OB, Line Layout and thread consumption chart for line(s) based on scheduled plan
- Department wise Manpower requirement rationalization ,Co-ordination with planning department for allocation of similar styles, capacity plan, line plan and factory monthly plan based on the history of line and factory efficiency
- Co-ordination with Factory manager for cut plan and finishing plan based on delivery priority.
- Co-ordination with HR manager for training progress (fresh training and multi-skill training)
- Factory Production Incentive report monitoring and approval.
- Have to work experience as an IE, with Printing, Embroidery, Cutting & Finishing department.
- Need to do process mapping, Work force balancing.
- Able to lead startup team during style change over.
- Able to re-organizing work responsibilities.
- Need to do Floor balancing, absenteeism covering & monitoring hourly basis.
- Able to set KPI & JD for every section in IE department & need to monitor regular basis by using appropriate tools & guide them to get rid of from deviation.
- Need to actively engage IE team with other Inter department team for continues improvement activities.
- Any duties & responsibilities assigned by the Management from time to time, as deemed necessary.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Industrial Engineering, Textile Technology, Apparel Manufacturing.
- Candidates with GSD license will be preferred.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- pro-active, energetic and career oriented
- Able to deliver demanding business objectives and goals
- Excellent communications skills both in written and speaking in English
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills; Microsoft office, Mailing.
- Good management skill to handle manpower effectively.
Chattogram (Chittagong Epz)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 06:37:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!