ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager – Information System Audit
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Designing, developing and updating the security policies of the company in the area of information technology.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the ICT practices in line with security policies
- Ensuring the operation and configuration of security systems.
- Testing and analyzing the level of protection of information systems.
- Identifying and evaluating security risks, threats and intrusions; implementing measures to eliminate them.
- Determining security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Identifying vulnerabilities in current network and measuring firewall effectiveness.
- Checking in-house developed software security controls parameter and other relevant compliance
- Assessing core system software vulnerabilities
- Reviewing audit trail log of the software, network and relevant security devices users & their privileges
- Providing expert advice and guidance on ICT security to all business areas to ensure all stakeholders have a clear understanding and acceptance of ICT security (systems and processes).
- Must be Graduate/Post-graduate in CS/CSE/IS/ICT from any reputed university.
- Must have professional information security certification (CISA/CISSP/CEH/ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/other relevant certification)
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Candidate should have minimum 4 – 5 years’ relevant experience in information security/information system audit/ICT risk management preferably with any Bank/NBFI.
- Candidates having experience in Oracle based software will be given preference.
- Experience with computer assisted audit tools (e.g. ACL and MS Project) is a plus.
- Experience in analyzing high volume of logs, network data and other attack artifacts.
- Experience with multiple technology domains including aspects of System Administration (Windows, UNIX, Linux)/ Database Administration/ Software Development/ Network Administration.
- Experience in vulnerability scanning solutions.
- Knowledge on writing technical documentation and user manual.
- Should have excellent analytical ability, good interpersonal & communication skills.
- The job offers an attractive salary to the deserving candidates. Candidates found exceptionally good with relevant experience may be considered for higher position.
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 08:45:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!