ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager, Institutional Sales
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for an Assistant Institutional Sales Manager, who will be the key person of maximizing institutional sales and tender business of the company. He will set a realistic goal and will take necessary steps to Implement. He will be responsible for the sales operations including managing companies` Institutional sales teams, development and implementation of annual Institutional sales and tender business monitoring performance of teams and sales goals etc.
- Engage and Manage Institutional Sales.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth for Institutional Sales
- Engage and Manage government, non-government tender business
- Leverage on market opportunities and develop new client.
- Collaborate with sales team to maximize sales revenues and adopt sales strategies.
- Enlarge the scope of existing clients
- Independently engage with the top management in decision making.
- Brand management of the company.
- Look after the proper execution of marketing promotional activities with the support of long-term strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and competitor’s business strategy as well as updating higher authorities.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing will give preference.
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidate having similar industry experience would be given preference.
- Smart, energetic and willing to work under pressure.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Corporate Marketing, Institution Sales Marketing, Market Research, Pharmaceutical Marketing & Tender Business.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Tue, 04 May 2021 07:44:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!