ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager, Institutional Sales
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for Assistant Manager institutional sales for a renowned Pharmaceutical industry who will be the key person of maximizing institutional sales of the company. He sets realistic expectations and pushes through on these expectations with determination and drive to make company revenues grow as much as possible. He will be responsible for the sales operations including managing companies corporate sales team, development and implementation of annual sales, monitoring performance of teams and sales goals, and meeting with other company managers to ensure that business objectives are executed properly and right on schedule.
- Engage and Manage Institutional Sales.
- Manage direct selling to mobilize revenue growth.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning.
- Leverage on market opportunities and develop new client.
- Collaborate with sales team to maximize sales revenues and adopt sales strategies.
- Enlarge the scope of existing client and penetrate deeper into the clients financial management.
- Independently engage with the top management in decision making.
- Brand management of the company.
- Look after the proper execution of marketing promotional activities with the support of long term strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors business strategy as well as updating higher authorities.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Corporate Marketing, Institutional Sales Marketing, Market Research, Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 08:52:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!