ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager – Marketing & Branding (MiME, ISP)
Job description: Job Context
Looking for a dynamic person for Mime – ISP (Internet Service Provider) company to fill the position as Assistant Manager – Marketing & Branding to lead the company`s effort in marketing.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors. So, market visit is mandatory to get the product knowledge and understand Target Group.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns, tracking effectiveness of that, and reporting the findings.
- Strong Knowledge of Product Promotion, Customer Management Principles and Practices.
- Develop the go-to-market plan defining with objectives, contents, channels, funnel stages and measures and work with the digital team to execute.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote your product messaging.
- To give a weekly/monthly report on sales and marketing and attend meetings with HOD and Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing from any reputed university.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Branding, Digital Content Development, Market Research, Marketing, Service based product marketing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in marketing.
- Experience in ISP & Telco, Digital Content, Service based product marketing will get preference.
- Excellent communication skills with strong sense of responsibilities.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent business communication and negotiation skills
- Should be aware about the current industry scenario
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel & other relevant programs, Internet browsing, etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube etc
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:47:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!