চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager – Marketing
Job description: Job Context
- We are searching for a reliable, detail-orientated Marketing & Branding Expert who will assist to Create, develop and market key events for the hotel.
- He/ She will Works collaboratively with off-property to ensure marketing efforts are coordinated properly.
- Develop promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the Hotel.
- Assist in handling events with the concerned departments within the Hotel to make sure that all branding for sponsors is as agreed in contracts.
- Assist to Create, develop and market key events for the hotel, especially during key business periods.
- Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the Hotel, including Hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events.
- Respond to media enquiries when approached for comments and/or reports.
- Identify and maintain a general database of potential sponsors for all events and target specific ones related to each event separately.
- Negotiate and handle with potential sponsors and ultimately close advantageous arrangements.
- Socialize and meet with potential sponsors and clients.
- Formulate all correspondence related to the sponsorship proposals, negotiations and others.
- Implement Public Relation campaigns to celebrate successes and awards and the promotion of products.
- Develop Brochure, Peninsula News Letter& Magazine as per requirement.
- Develop advertisement plan through proper market analysis and make them real effective visual through Billboard, Prominent Newspaper and Magazine.
- Work with the team to agree their individual sales & Marketing plans.
- Assist to development of on-line sales and marketing activity through our own web sites and associated social media channels.
- Build The Peninsula Chittagong Limited customer and travel trade regional databases to facilitate direct marketing activity.
- Work with to Monitor and support Hotel teams in delivering their sales and marketing plans.
- Assist HOD to build sales and marketing plans for new projects.
- Assist to Develop customer relation plans.
- Attend and network in industry sectors likely to generate new and additional business into The Peninsula Chittagong Limited properties.
- Develop the annual marketing plan for the area according to business and communication objectives and results.
- Understand the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Choose the best opportunities for The Peninsula Chittagong based on market conditions and needs.
- Use negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
sales and marketing
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to work under pressure & time management skill is required.
- Constructively work within a team in a spirit of productive co-operation.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially with MS Excel, MS Word & Power Point.
- Good computer, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Bengali & English.
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.