চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager – Sales & Marketing (MiME, ISP)
Job description: Job Context
Looking for a dynamic person for ISP (Internet Service Provider) company to fill the position Assistant Manager, Sales for Chattogram to lead the company`s effort in market penetration in Internet Service Delivery.
- Must have extensive experience of owning and delivering complex marketing strategies across multiple business units and products
- Identify the key business objectives of the company, and be able to translate them into award-winning campaigns
- Great leadership and influencing skills and must have managed, coached and led a sales team
- Ensure the operation of a successful and seamless multi-channel sales model
- Management of the extensive sales team to ensure a customer-centric culture and creating a well-defined growth strategy
- Should be able to think out of the box, identify gap and create promotional material in line with marketing plan
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of relevant communications
- Volume Forecasting/Planning
- Should be able to cross sell other products (eg. IPTV Packages, CCTV Solutions etc.) and solutions along with internet
- Must have experience in dealing with LISPs.
- Bachelors / Masters degree from reputed University.
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales & Marketing
- Must have prior Internet services provision background or have knowledge of the ISP marketing & sales
- Should be aware about the current industry scenario and also have market information from reliable sources
- Good command in English & Bengali; both spoken and written.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel & other relevant programs, Internet browsing, etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube etc.
- Must have prior experience of dealing with LISP
Job date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 05:58:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!