সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Manager (Tea Factory)
Job description: Job Context
- M. Ahmed Group is a leading tea manufacturing company, established in 1921, with stakes in tea, rubber, textile, agro and cold storage.
- We are looking for smart, energetic and self-motivated candidates to join our executive team for the position of Assistant Manager (Factory) at our tea factory in Sylhet.
- Responsible for ensure quality tea production at every stage of manufacturing process
- Supervision of all factory works through task realization in order to meet production targets
- Ensure smooth operations of all electro-mechanical machineries
- Carry out and supervise regular and periodic maintenance
- Ensure generation, operation and supply of electricity/power without disruption in production
- Maintain and ensure energy efficiency, hygiene, safety and security of the factory
- Liaise and arrange for any requisitions necessary for smooth factory operations
- Advise and report all relevant matters to Management.
- Performing any other tasks assigned by the Manager.
- Minimum Bachelors in any discipline, science or engineering shall be preferred, with at least 5 years of working experience in any relevant field.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 40 years, with at least 5 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Self-confident, smart and energetic with a commanding voice.
- Good communication skills in both English and Bangla (written and oral).
- Should be a proactive & self-organized person with long career commitment.
- Strong team spirit and common sense.
- Proactive & self-organized with Strong enthusiasm and commitment towards establishing a long term career.
- Must be computer literate
- Salary Range: appropriate to experience and qualification.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- In line with Company Rules of Service Executives including festival bonus, contributory provident fund, gratuity, medical expenses, free furnished bungalow with servant and other facilities.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 06:36:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!