এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Officer – Immunization
Job description: Job Context
- Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for potential female candidates.
- Contract length: Up to June 30, 2021
- Job location: Anywhere in Cox`s Bazar district
The role: The Asst. Officer – Immunization implements and takes charge of immunization activities in the PHCC & HP and outreach, and is responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality EPI services to the local catchment populations. The post holder, through collaboration with and taking support from the PHCC and HP teams, contributes to improving SCI’s existing health programs in the targeted refugee camps. S/he monitors regularly, in a timely manner to ensure quality checks and preservation of vaccines. Aside providing need-basis technical support to SCI’s internal and external relevant collaborators, s/he also plans and implements capacity building initiatives for SCI Volunteers engaged in outreach activities. The incumbent actively liaises with other humanitarian actors, local authorities, as appropriate, at field sites to maximize collaboration and ensure proper coordination of vaccination related activities.
- Certificate/Diploma degree in Community Paramedic/ Nursing/ Medical Assistant and/or any relevant programs
- At least 1 year(s)
- At least 01 years working experience in relevant position, preferably in humanitarian response program with NGO and/or UN agencies
- Basic knowledge of health program and/or services, humanitarian values and compliances, and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Proven capacity to facilitate hands-on training on immunization and associated good practices for the volunteers and any other external collaborators as appropriate
- Very good communication, coordination, report writing, and organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a high-risk work environment in this pandemic context
- Ability of speaking and understanding Chittagonian/ Rohingya dialect is an added advantage
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:17:26 GMT