এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Officer – MEAL
Job description: Job Context
A leading national-level NGO engaged in socio-economic development since 1974, invites applications from suitable candidates for the position of Assistant Officer- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (AO-MEAL) for Integrated Child Development Program (ICDP) supportive by an international NGO. The Assistant Officer- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (AO-MEAL) will be responsible to implement as well assist to Program Officer- MEAL to smooth field-based operation and management. S/he will be responsible for verifying and managing data and information used to monitor the progress of ICDP towards the indicators. In coordination with the entire program team, the MEAL assistant will also assist to design and implementation of the M&E system, eMIS, collection and analysis of data, and the development of reports for sharing program achievements with various stakeholders.
- Generate, analyse and present data to develop a set of quantitative and qualitative reports according to the need, s/he will be responsible for the overall MEAL including the eMIS
- S/he will be held accountable to provide support to both qualitative and quantitative study
- S/he will also be responsible for ensuring facilitative monitoring and documentation
- Assist to prepare periodic programmatic reports
- Troubleshooting and support extension to field team for smooth implementation by eMIS
- Find Challenges in data collection and data entry, management, data analysis & reporting
- Information sharing with target communities regarding program objective, approaches, activities, and achievement.
- Develop monthly work plan, activity report and accomplish accordingly
- At least 70% field visit (within Dhaka city)
- Any other task(s) assigned by the management
- BSS and MSS/ Msc from any recognized university. Candidate from Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Urban planning is highly encouraged to apply
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 1 years of working experience in the relevant field, especially in monitoring; evaluation, learning, and research in the development sector
- Strong data management, data quality assurance, data analysis, and report writing skills
- Proficient in information-flow management, tablet/mobile-based data collection tools: KoBo, ODK, etc.;
- Knowledge in geographic information system, STATA, SPSS, and statistical data analysis;
- Experience in working with children will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Excel/PowerPoint and IT related knowledge
- The incumbent should have good data management and analytical skill, ability to interpret data.
- Good communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Familiarity with the use of technologies in the MEAL system.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Ambition, collaboration, creativity, Integrity in the job will be appreciable
Tk. 24910 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Conveyance bill (actual), Weekly 2 holidays, Festive Bonus and unlimited learning opportunity
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 24910 per month
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 02:50:50 GMT