এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Program Officer (Education)
Job description: Job Context
The position is an integral part of the organization`s social services program. The Assistant Program Officer (Education) will be responsible for providing support in initiating, managing and implementing of NFPE and other education programs and events under social services program of MSS. S/he will provide support in monitoring, supervision and oversee budgets and work for the development of the programs. S/he will ensure the alignment between organization`s goals and mission with program`s activities.
- Major responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Provide support to head office and field level team members in implementation of Education related activities at community level.
- Oversee the development of the organization’s different education programs which includes staff development, field visits, project management, implementation & daily management of activities.
- Design/assist in developing different education programs, events and training materials to meet the goals of social services program of the organization.
- Regular on-site monitoring of the regular session and support implementation of jointly developed plans.
- Follow up session, services, maintain records and provide necessary support to field team members.
- Assist in developing appropriate tools to measure the impact of education activities, training on learning aids /materials/toy making.
- Provide assistance in preparation of budgets for different education project and oversee the expenditures.
- Work closely with other managers, vendors and financial supporters in developing, maintaining and ensuring adherence to budgets.
- Keep informal learning network with other organizations doing education program in working areas of MSS.
- Build and maintain reliable partnerships and healthy relationships with community, other organizations, donor/sponsors, education service providers and government agencies.
- Prepare reports independently and provide support in preparation of different reports and also presentations on the basis of reports to the senior management of the organization to keep them informed about ongoing activities and education program development.
- Develop and support development of scholarship programs to complement the education program.
- Provide support in preparation of different presentation on programs’ activities to national and international visitors.
- Support in documenting program success stories and case studies.
- Willing to work in any natural disaster or emergency situation anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attend trainings, meetings, and workshops to update knowledge and skills as assigned and disseminate new knowledge/ information/lessons learnt.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Work at office
- Master degree, preferably in Social Sciences/ Social work/ Non-formal education/ urban development or relevant subjects from any recognized university with good academic result. Applicants with 3rd class in any level of education will not be considered.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Education, Non formal education program
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 3 years of working experience including at least 2 years in education program in any national/international NGO.
- Job Location: Dhaka (with frequent field visits)
- Clear understanding on learning outcomes improvement for formal and non-formal education inter-linkages will be a plus for the candidate.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Team oriented and ability to work with a diversified group of people.
- Analytical and Multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines consistently
- Understanding organizational goals and objectives and operating programs accordingly.
- Good skills on training design and facilitation, report writing ability both in English and Bangla.
- Proficiency on computer using, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet etc.
Tk. 22000 – 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Other benefits as per Policies & Procedures of the organization
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 22000 – 25000 per month
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 08:08:26 GMT