চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Project Engineer
Job description: Job Context
Assistant project engineers are responsible for designing, developing, and executing projects. They work with project managers in reviewing project specifications, preparing project plans, and designing .Assistant project engineers also ensure accurate forecasting and management of budgets, as well as changing order management and ensuring safety and quality control management. They complete all tasks assigned by the senior engineer, which may include performing regular inspections of equipment and scheduling maintenance or repairs.
- Assistant project engineers inspect inventory and report inconsistencies as well as ordering more materials. They also evaluate all products and processes and ensure the quality assurance measures are met.
- Determines engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests; analyzing and synthesizing data; maintaining control charts; determining root causes; preparing bid specifications.
- Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information; researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques; recommending solutions; preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; resolving design integration issues; developing specifications and safety standards; performing installations.
- Verifies engineering applications by conducting tests and inspections; building and analyzing models and simulations; conducting laboratory experiments and measurements.
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; escalating project completion impediments.
- Meets cost standards by preparing cost-benefit analyses; tracking and reporting expenses.
- Complies with codes and regulations by complying with requirements; preparing permit applications, plans, and compliance reports.
- Prepares guidelines by describing operational and testing methods and procedures.
- Maintains and improves quality results by completing quality assurance tests; following standards; studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Ensures operation of analytical equipment by calibrating equipment; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; entering data and generating reports and presentations; performing calculations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Mechanical Engineering
- Training/ Trade Course: computer knowledge is must
- Skills Required: Good command over MS Office Package, Must have a good command over English., Tender Preparation
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- 2D (Auto Cad), AutoCAD, Good Command Over English
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Logistic/Courier/Air Express Companies
- Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Reporting Research Results, Dealing with Complexity, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Drafting, Analytical Tools, Attention to Detail, Innovation
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 07:10:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!